November 22, 2017
Would you like to dramatically improve your look without costly or invasive procedures? Many people do, and that’s why professional teeth whitening is quickly becoming the most popular option in cosmetic dentistry. To help erase stains and reveal your brightest, whitest smile, your cosmetic dentist in Coral Gables, Dr. Jose A. Bushdid, offers KöR teeth whitening.
How Does KöR Teeth Whitening Work?
Throughout the years Dr. Bushdid has tried numerous whitening systems out there, but was not happy with the unpredictability and patient sensitivity. So Dr. Bushdid did some research and found the KoR teeth whitening system. But what makes it different from the others?
- From the time the whitening gel is fabricated it is always kept cool, even in the delivery of the product to the office, so it does not lose its concentration and there is no need for other ingredients the tend to cause sensitivity!!
- KoR uses a two step system. A. Two weeks at home, using carefully fabricated custom trays that keep the gel on your teeth, so it doesn’t get washed away while you sleep. B. In office power whitening session using special formulated whitening gel.
- The gels for both at home and in office are specially formulated to maximize whitening and decrease sensitivity.
- Desensitizing agents are given for both at home and in office use, which minimize sensitivity.
These are some of the reasons Dr. Bushdid and our team prefer KöR teeth whitening.
Why Professional Whitening?
You’ve got options when it comes to how you’ll whiten your teeth, and many of them come in the form of over-the-counter bleaching kits, toothpastes, or mouthwashes. Nothing is as effective as what you’ll get when you partner with your dentist, though. And a professional whitening kit may even be safer, as it reduces the risk that you will overuse or abuse the whitening gel. That can happen with over-the-counter kits — unsatisfied with their results, many people continue use for too long and leave their teeth at a higher risk of developing decay or sensitivity.
Professional teeth whitening offers the following benefits:
- Customized treatment fits your teeth perfectly
- Maximum results from professional-grade bleaching gel
- Erases even the toughest stains
- Long-lasting results
Maintaining Your Whitest Smile
After completing the KoR teeth whitening, you will want to make sure your results last for as long as possible. One way to do that is to use the touch up gel and custom trays at least once a month. It also helps if you reduce your consumption of the things that really cause the teeth to darken and discolor, like black coffee, red wine, and dark chocolate. When you do indulge, make sure you rinse your mouth out soon after. Stay away from tobacco and smoking. Maintaining a balanced, low-sugar diet and visiting your dentist every six months for a checkup and cleaning will help you enjoy better oral health and maximize your investment in teeth whitening.
Does the Dentist Near Me Offer KöR?
Yes! If you are interested in dramatic teeth whitening, KöR is a wonderful solution from Bushdid Smiles. Let us help you improve your look with a brighter smile. Request an appointment online today!
No comments yet.
RSS feed for comments on this post.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.