Porcelain Veneers in Coral Gables, FL for Beautiful Smiles
If you habitually use your hand to cover your mouth when you smile, then you should consider permanently covering your imperfect smile. Porcelain veneers are modern day dental wonders that hide the flaws in your teeth while at the same time creating a beautiful new smile. Dr. Jose Bushdid and his team at Bushdid Smiles would be happy to talk to you about the smile you can have with porcelain veneers.
What are Porcelain Veneers?
Porcelain veneers are made of ultra-thin layers of dental porcelain that are adhesively bonded to the facial side of teeth in your smile zone. And while veneers are certainly a cosmetic procedure, they also serve a preventive role by shielding chipped, cracked or otherwise damaged teeth from further harm. Porcelain veneers can also be used to correct teeth that are misshaped or slightly misaligned.
Your custom-made porcelain veneers are fabricated in a cosmetic dental lab to exacting specifications. In consult with you, Dr. Bushdid considers the size, shape and color of your teeth, along with the unique features of your mouth and face, to design veneers that will be most complimentary to you.
Receiving porcelain veneers usually requires two dental visits. At the first, Dr. Bushdid will prep your teeth and take an impression that our dental lab will use to ensure your veneers fit perfectly. At the second appointment, we’ll carefully bond the veneers to your teeth and gently trim and polish them for a perfect finish. You’ll leave with a smile that you’ll never want to cover up again.
If porcelain veneers sound like the treatment you need, please contact our team immediately to schedule an appointment. There’s no reason to hide your smile. Dr. Bushdid and his team in Coral Gables, FL, are waiting to help you.
Advantages of Porcelain Veneers from Dentist in Coral Gables
From your cosmetic dentist in Coral Gables, porcelain veneers offer a number of benefits for patients who are interested in a smile do-over. They are perhaps the most transformative cosmetic treatment option currently available, allowing us to practically completely redo the appearance of a smile that has been affected by any number of cosmetic imperfections.
Some of the most significant benefits of porcelain veneers include…
- Efficiency: Rather than undergoing multiple cosmetic treatments to improve the size, shape, color, and overall appearance of the smile, porcelain veneers help patients enjoy dramatic results with just one treatment.
- Natural-looking: Porcelain veneers reveal the most beautiful results for your new smile. Dental porcelain is a material that looks, acts, and feels just like your tooth enamel, for a wonderfully natural-looking solution.
- Stain-resistant: In addition to reflecting light just like your natural tooth enamel, dental porcelain is highly resistant to stains. That means your porcelain veneers can stay the same beautiful shade of white over a lifetime.
- Minimally invasive: Because the treatment is minimally invasive, we can apply porcelain veneers while keeping you completely comfortable using only local anesthesia.
- Long lasting: Dental veneers can last for many years with proper care and maintenance. Brush gently, floss regularly, use a mouthguard if you play contact sports, and visit your dentist as recommended every six months to enjoy your veneers for a decade or more.
Who’s the dentist near me providing porcelain veneers in Coral Gables? That’s Dr. Bushdid!