May 10, 2018
When you look in the mirror, what do you see? Do you focus on the imperfections of your smile? If so, you are not alone. In fact, one-third of adults do not like the appearance of their teeth. Now, you do not have to live with the insecurities. With a full smile makeover from Dr. Jose A. Bushdid, you will love what you see in the mirror. Dr. Bushdid is your one-stop cosmetic dentist in Coral Gables to get the smile of your dreams.
Benefit from a Smile Makeover
If you have several flaws that hurt the appearance of your teeth, a smile makeover will resolve the imperfections using specific treatments that cater to your needs. After conducting a comprehensive consultation and discussing your desired results, Dr. Bushdid will create a personalized treatment plan that can include one or more procedures. Your treatment plan may include:
- Porcelain Veneers:Veneers are quite versatile, allowing them to drastically improve the color, size, shape, and proportion of the teeth. By placing the thin shells on the front surfaces, the imperfections will be covered to give you long-term results.
- Porcelain Crowns and Bridges:In the past, metal crowns and bridges were used to replace missing teeth. While they are effective, they are very noticeable. Now, you can benefit from a more natural-looking solution with the use of porcelain. The durable material will blend in with your smile to improve your confidence.
- KoR Whitening:If dark tooth discoloration has left you covering your smile, you can restore a bright, white appearance with Kor Whitening. The professional grade whitening agent deeply penetrates the enamel to lift away stubborn stains. Your teeth will become several shades whiter to restore your confidence.
- Invisalign:Now, you can align your teeth using a discreet treatment with Invisalign. The clear aligners are worn to move them into position without metal wires or brackets.
- Metal-Free Restorations:If you need a dental crown or filling, you can now get one that looks like a natural tooth. You no longer need to live with a dark eye sore hurting the appearance of your smile.
- Ceramic Inlays and Onlays:Treat tooth decay without a dental crown using natural-looking inlays or onlays. Not only will you improve the appearance of your smile, but help to promote the longevity of your teeth.
- Cosmetic Dental Bonding:Improve the shape and color of your teeth with cosmetic bonding. The simple procedure uses a composite resin material to treat chips, cracks, discoloration, and other issues that cause you to feel insecure.
- Gummy Lift:If you are tired of living with a gummy smile, the excess tissue can be removed to reveal more of your tooth’s surface.
Dentist Near Me for a New Smile
If you are ready to love the smile that you see in the mirror, it is time to contact your one-stop dentist in Coral Gables for a consultation.
Dr. Jose A. Bushdid
Dr. Jose A. Bushdid has completed additional qualifications in an array of dental specialties, including cosmetic dentistry due to his advanced training at the Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies. If you are ready for a smile makeover, contact Bushdid Smiles today for a consultation.
No comments yet.
RSS feed for comments on this post.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.